19 XS (2018)
Double your pleasure with the second generation NauticStar 19′ Center Console. The 19 XS has more fishing room in the cockpit due to the walk-thru transom, fold-down bench seat and location of the 15 gallon baitwell outside of the cockpit. Option-in the bow cushion package and this great boat doubles as both a fishing boat and a pleasure boat. Double your pleasure with the 19 XS.
18' 7" / 5.66 M
96" / 2.44 M
150 HP / 112 kW
25" / 0.64 M
13" / 0.33 M
Deadrise @ Transom
Deadrise @ Entry
1900 lb / 862 KG
62 Gal / 235 L
Front Cooler (Livewell Option)
15 Gal / 57 L
20 Gal / 76 L
35 Gal / 132 L
8 / 1200 lb / 544 KG
Max Weight Capacity
1800 lb / 816 KG
- Performance Bulletins
Some photos may include optional features.
- Wood Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Teleflex BayStar Pro Hydraulic Steering
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Fuel Water Separator (Standard on Yamaha motors)
- Control Box Pre-Rig (standard on all boat/motor packages)
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Insulated Fish Box Forward w/ Overboard Drain
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome Raised Letter NauticStar Logo
Aft Bait Well:
- Aerator Pump – 800 GPH
- LED Livewell Light
- 1 1/8” Standpipe Overflow/Drain
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Recessed Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders – 2
- Horizontal Gunnel Rod Holders – 2 Ea./Side
- Stainless Steel Cleats – 4
- Stainless Steel 3 Step Ladder – Aft Starboard Side
- Brass Splashwell Drains
- Stainless Steel Fold Down Grab Rail
- Quick Release Windshield
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel
- In-Console Cooler (Livewell Option) – 15 gallon
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders – 2
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- 72 Qt. Flip-Flop Cooler Seat
- LED Navigation Lights
Offshore Grade Electrical System:
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Stainless Steel Toggle Switches
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Speedometer, Tachometer, and Fuel Gauges
- Auto Bilge Pump – 750 GPH
- Lenco® Trim Tabs
- Control Box Pre-Rig
- Head Console Upgrade:
Includes Compass, SS Drink Holders, and Footrest (Must upgrade seating with this option)
- Head Console Rail (Not Available w/ T-Top)
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Aluminum Prop Up to 150 HP
- SIMRAD® Simrad® Go5 5″ Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Simrad® Go7 7″ Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Trim Gauge (Standard w/Digital Gauges)
- Water Pressure Gauge
- Fuel Water Separator
- Color Match Bimini w/Ball & Socket Hardware (Not Available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Surface Mount Compass
- Locking Back SST Flip-Flop Seat Exchange
- Standard Leaning Post Exchange**
- 4 1/2″ Elevated Locking Back SS Flip-Flop Seat Exchange (for Head option only)
- Deluxe High Back Leaning Post w/o Rod Holders or Cooler
- Mid-Ship Stainless Steel Cleats (2)
- Pull-up Cleats (3) – Upgrade
- Portable Toilet
- Console Livewell Plumbed
- Transom Shower (Must add the High Pressure Washdown #1081)
- Low Pressure Washdown System
- High Pressure Washdown System
- Bow Cushion Set
- Stainless Steel Rubrail Upgrade
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth, Pre-Set Capability and 2 Speakers
- Single Battery Switch
- Dual Battery Switch
- Black Glove Box w/ SS Slam Latch
- Hull Color – Upcharge
- Hull Bottom Color – Upcharge
Bow Backrest and Cushions
The bow features molded anchor storage, insulated 35 gallon fish box, 15 gallon console cooler (livewell option), and recessed SS bow rails. It can also be fitted with optional bow cushions and cockpit pads.
Well Organized Console
The standard console has full instruments, SS destroyer wheel, in-console storage, SS fold-down grab rail, quick release plexiglass windscreen, and SS drink holders. Also shown with the optional Infinity® stereo system.
Flip-Flop Leaning Post
The flip-flop leaning post seat allows it to quickly convert to a rear facing seat. It has a 72 quart Igloo cooler.
The forward facing console seat has an insulated cooler that can be converted to an optional livewell.
Flip-Up/Down Bench Seat
The cockpit features a flip-up/down bench seat to allow for more fishing room. It also has a walk-thru transom, 20 gallon rear livewell, and a SS 3-step ladder.
The flip-up/down bench seat and flip-flop leaning post seat make for convenience and comfort.
Length: 20' 3"
Length: 20' 3"
Length: 25' 0"
Length: 25' 0"
Length: 28' 4"
Length: 32' 0"