- Premium solid color upholstery upgrade
- Single 1″ silver boot stripe
- SeaDek® color change to Mocha/Camel
- Ocean® LED underwater lights option
UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. FISHABILITY.
The NauticStar 25 XS will get you offshore in style, comfort and safety. At rest the 20 degree aft deadrise gives you a stable fishing platform. Underway, the forward deadrise and dramatic bow flair delivers a deep comfortable bow area and a high and dry ride. The interior cockpit boasts of 2 baitwells, 3-insulated fish boxes and an aft bait station. A console with a walk-in dressing room is also standard.
CLICK FOR DETAILS | DOWNLOAD / PRINT (PDF)
|Length||25' 0" / 7.62 M|
|Beam||102" / 2.59 M|
|Maximum HP||400 HP / 298 kW|
[twin 200 HP / 149 kW]
|Transom Height||25" / 0.64 M|
|Approximate Draft||15" / 0.38 M|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Deadrise at Entry||45°|
|8'-2" / 2.49 M|
|Approximate Weight||4000 lb / 1814 KG|
|*Fuel Capacity||139 Gal / 526 L|
|In-Console Cooler (Livewell option)||15 Gal / 57 L|
|Leaning Post Baitwell||21 Gal / 79 L|
|Aft Port Baitwell||30 Gal / 114 L|
|Aft Fish Box||65 Gal / 246 L|
|Port and Starboard Bow Fish Boxes||25 Gal/Side / 95 L|
|Persons/Total Weight||12 / 2500 lb / 1134 KG|
|Max Weight Capacity||3500 lb / 1588 KG|
Note: Draft and bridge clearance may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.
Some photos may include optional features.
- Wood Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Teleflex SeaStar Pro Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Fuel Water Separator (Standard on Yamaha motors)
- Control Box Pre-Rig (standard on all boat/motor packages)
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Dual Insulated Fish Boxes Fwd w/ Overboard Drain - 25 Gal./side
- Dual Raw Water High Pressure Wash Down
- Fold-down Aft Bench Seat
- Aft Port Baitwell -- 30 Gal.
- Aft Fish Box -- 65 Gal.
- In-Floor Cast Net Storage
- Raw Water Transom Shower
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome 3D NauticStar Logo
- Brass Thru-Hull High Speed Aerator Pickups
- Aft Recirculation Pump - 500 GPH
- Aerator Pump - 800 GPH w/ Timer
- LED Livewell Light
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Recessed Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders - 6
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders - 6
- Horizontal Gunnel Rod Holders – 3 Ea./Side
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats - 6
- Brass Shut Off Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel 3-Step Ladder
- Stainless Steel Floor Drains
- Integrated Powder Coated Fiberglass T-Top (Black or White)
- Side Port/Window In-Console
- Curved Windshield
- SeaDek® on Console Top
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Helm Station with Area for 2 Large Chart Plotters
- In-Console Cooler (Livewell Option) - 15 Gal.
- Flush-Mount Compass
- Kick Panel w/ Foot Pad
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth, Satellite Radio Capability, & 4 Speakers
- LED Navigation and Courtesy Lights
- Newly designed leaning post w/ ergonomically correct seating with flip-up bolsters, larger baitwell w/ lid, switch panel, and conveniently located raw water washdown (freshwaster optional)
- Leaning Post 2-Drawer Tackle Storage
- Bow Cushions & Cockpit Bolster Pads
- Flip-Away Aft Seating / Cockpit Bolsters
- Flip-Out Bow Backrests
- Batteries & Battery Switches Loacted in Leaning Post
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Stainless Steel Lighted Pushbutton Switch Panel
- Dual Battery Shut Off Switch
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Yamaha 6YC Digital Gauge
- Auto Bilge Pump – 750 GPH
- Bilge Pump – 800 GPH
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicator Switch
- Yamaha Pre-Rigged Dual Engine Mechanical Controls
- Dual Engine Stainless Steel Prop
- SIMRAD® Go9 9" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- SIMRAD® NSS12 EVO3 12" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Dual SIMRAD® NSS12 EVO3 12" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- SIMRAD® StructureScan (Avail. w/NSS Units Only)
- Blackout Dash Package (Single)*
- Blackout Dash Package (Dual)*
*Blackout Dash Package includes flush-mount, black acrylic electronics panel, single or dual SIMRAD NSS12 EVO3 12" touchscreen fishfinder/chartplotters
- Premium Llebroc Helm Seat Upgrade w/Flip-up Bolster and Folding Armrest
- Overboard Waste Discharge
- Portable Toilet - Pumpout
- Gravity Flush Toilet - 9 Gal. Capacity
- Console Livewell Plumbed
- Fresh Water Washdown System - 12 Gal.
- Fuel Water Separator (1 per motor)
- Dual Engine/House Battery Switch & Panel with Isolation
- Underwater Light Kit
- Windlass System with Anchor (15 ft. chain, 200 ft. rope)
- Fiberglass T-Top Two-Tone Color Option (Underside)(Specify Color)
- Hull Color - Upcharge
- Hull Bottom Color - Upcharge
Yamaha Outboard Performance Bulletins provide in-depth performance information on the NauticStar boat and engine combinations listed below. Click on the links below to download a PDF of the Performance Bulletins.
- 25 XS with F150XB / LF150XB with YAMAHA Reliance® Series Props
- 25 XS with F200XB / LF200XB with YAMAHA Reliance® Series Props
Notice to Consumer: The information and data contained in this Performance Bulletin is approximate and subject to many different factors and variables. It is provided as a guideline only and should not be relied upon as representative of actual performance. Your boat’s performance may be different than the information contained in this Performance Bulletin due to various factors, including your boat’s actual weight, wind and water conditions, temperature, humidity, elevation, bottom paint, boat options affecting wind/water drag and/or boat weight, and operator ability. Please confirm the specifications and performance data on your specific boat/engine combination with your dealer prior to purchase. Please also keep in mind that the data contained in this Performance Bulletin may or may not have been performed using Yamaha PowerMatched components. Yamaha reserves the right to change the specifications and performance data of this Performance Bulletin or engine without notice. This document contains many of Yamaha’s valuable trademarks. It may also contain trademarks belonging to other companies. Any references to other companies or their products are for identification purposes only, and are not intended to be an endorsement.
Lighted Pushbutton SwitchesThe matching black acrylic switch panel features new lighted stainless steel pushbutton switches.
45 Gallon Aft Fish BoxThe 25XS transom has a 45 gallon fish box - the largest in its class, 30 gallon port baitwell, flip-up bench seat and a walk-thru transom with door.
Batteries/Battery Switches in Leaning PostThe batteries and battery switches are conveniently located in the leaning post below the seating.
Ergonomically Correct SeatingThe 25XS now features stylish contoured captain's seating with flip-up/down bolsters.
Efficient ConsoleThe head console features room for two 12-inch electronics panels such as the Garmin® 7612XSV 12" touchscreen; Infinity® stereo system; switch panel with SS lighted push-button switches; SS drink holders; custom SS wheel with power knob; and Yamaha Command Link gauges.
Optional Windlass Anchor SystemThe 25XS can be fitted with the optional stainless steel Windlass System with 25 ft. chain, 200 ft. rope and anchor.
|Length: 18' 7"||Length: 20' 3"||Length: 20' 3"||Length: 22' 3"||Length: 22' 3"||Length: 22' 3"||Length: 25' 0"||Length: 25' 0"||Length: 28' 4"|
|Beam: 96"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 116"|
|VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE|
Factory Installed with Yamaha Performance
All Yamaha four strokes exceed Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements. The 50hp and up have earned a California C.A.R.B three-star rating.